Finding new resolutions instead of open loops and leaky energy.
After hours of recording, we couldn’t stop and recorded a bonus material with techniques to practice opening up consensual and vulnerable conversations. We also shared very personal experiences, from lovers to families. This is a gem! Basics to take away:
– Speak what’s on your heart.
– Share that what comes out of my mouth might not be perfect. I’m going to do my best.
– Asking for consent – are they a yes to my request before we continue.
– Ask a question and wait for a response.
– Focus on the celebration that you asked, not that they are a yes or a no.
And if you are ready for letting go of critical negative self-talk that’s nothing but self-sabotaging -> I got a 6-weeks online class starting on April 7 for you that helps you to fall in love with yourself: “Arriving Home – Falling in Love with Self” → Check it out and get on the waitlist for the next opportunity: www.connection-university.com/arrivinghome
Thank you for listening and making consent part of your sexy life.
Be sexy people.
If you like what we are doing here with “Consent is Sexy” please leave a review, thumbs up, send an email with questions, triggers, or interest to be on this podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sending courage and love to you.
Until next time.